- Experienced dump truck driver with a Class A /Operator or Class B Driver with Tankers.
- Willing to train as Hydro Vac Operator.
- Must be reliable, responsible, and have a good attitude.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year driving experience with CDL required
- Possess a current and valid DOT medical certificate
- Applicant shall agree to initial Drug/Alcohol testing and random testing thereafter
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Must have an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- Comfortable with working 40+ hours per week and Saturdays
Essential Job Functions
- Drive and operate Diamond’s Management Group, Inc. equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Conduct proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicles, and log any items in need of repair or maintenance.
- Utilize defensive driving techniques while navigating roadways
- Follow Company protocol and adhere to proper safety techniques when loading and unloading materials
- Attend all mandatory safety, environmental, compliance and staff meetings
- Properly document all Company, Federal, State, and Customer documentation/paperwork as required by law and or established policy in a clear and legible manner.
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with on-sight customer representative to locate least intrusive and safest place to park company equipment while on job sight.
- Able to lead and direct subordinate personnel to perform duties/tasks in a safe, timely, and efficient manner.
- Able to troubleshoot and as the need arises perform minor repairs to equipment.
Essential Physical Functions/Requirements of the Job
- Hear and distinguish emergency signals and instructions while on duty.
- Must be able to repetitively sit, lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all outdoor elements for extended periods of time.
- Confined Space Entry may be required to accomplish tasks for some clients when applicable.
- Be able to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms from elevated heights.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.
Hourly Rate & Benefits
- Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Health Care Benefits after 90 days of full-time employment
- Dental Care Benefits after 90 days of full-time employment
- Eye Care Benefits after 90 days of full-time employment
- Life Insurance after 90 days of full-time employment
- Yearly bonuses based on performance
|Job Category||CDL Required|