- Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers. Includes on-time arrival and well managed work zones.
- Ability to multitask and have a heightened awareness of your surroundings.
- Controls movement of vehicular traffic through construction projects.
- Distributes traffic control signs and markers along site in designated pattern.
- Controls movement of traffic through site, using sign, hand, and flag signals.
- Informs drivers of detour routes through construction sites.
- Receive and unload materials.
- Set, load, and unload barricades.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Driver’s License (Required) with a motor vehicle report
- Creative problem solving skills
- Metropolitan Area Resident
- U.S. Citizen/ Permanent Residence
- All candidates MUST submit to a pre-employment drug screen**
Essential Physical Functions/Requirements of the Job / Work Conditions:
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and must be available to work Saturday’s
- May be required to work varied shift schedule
- Comfortable working around a high volume of fast-moving traffic
- This is an outdoor position and you will work in all weather conditions*
- Subject to excessive periods of standing, bending and walking
- Ability to lift up to 40-60 lbs.
- Ability to lift repetitively 20 lbs.
- Require standing for long periods of time (8-12 hours)
- Maybe exposed to hazardous tools and equipment
Hourly Rate & Benefits
- Approximately Hourly Rate: $13-15/hourly
- Health Care Benefits after 90 days of full-time employment
- Dental Care Benefits after 90 days of full-time employment
- Eye Care Benefits after 90 days of full-time employment
- Life Insurance after 90 days of full-time employment
- Virginia and Maryland Flagger Certifications are a Plus*******