Gas Equipment Operator
Diamond's Management Group
· Experienced Gas Equipment Operator that works safely while performing new construction, maintenance or repair functions
· Contributes to the installation of natural gas infrastructure and appurtenances
· 1+ years prior experience gas utility industry
· High School Diploma or GED
· Possess a current and valid Driver’s License and DOT medical certificate
· Must have an acceptable motor vehicle record
· Applicant shall agree to pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screens
· Be at least 21 years of age
· Authorized to work in the U.S
· Comfortable with working 40+ hours per week and Saturdays
Essential Job Functions
· Must have the ability to work on a team
· Ability to pass Operator Qualification requirements for tasks to be performed under Job Title/Position
· Frequently excavates around live gas pipelines and other utilities requiring skill and care to protect life and property
· Maintains company equipment, performs daily safety, maintenance or servicing checks to ensure proper functioning of the equipment
· Keep equipment and tools in good working order
· Knowledge and experience to apply OSHA competent person standards
· Working knowledge of rigging and material handling practices
· May perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor
Essential Physical Functions/Requirements of the Job
· Hear and distinguish emergency signals and instructions while on duty.
· Must be able to repetitively sit, lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
· Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
· Must be able to work in all outdoor elements for extended periods of time.
· Confined Space Entry may be required to accomplish tasks for some clients when applicable.
· Be able to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
· Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms from elevated heights.
· Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.
· Salary: $22.00 to $27.00 /hour
· Health Care Benefits after 90 days of full-time employment
· Dental Care Benefits after 90 days of full-time employment
· Eye Care Benefits after 90 days of full-time employment
· Life Insurance after 90 days of full-time employment
· Yearly bonuses based on performance